OMG! It's a What's New Monthly!
It has been far too long since our last What’s New Monthly. Maybe there hasn’t been that much new going on? Truthfully, the reason is solely due to being busy with a lot of new stuff around the laboratory and a bit of writer’s block. I’m restarting the creative writing engine this month and plan to keep it rolling in 2020. - Adam
THIS MONTH'S CONTENTS:
- * Full Moon Alert - It's today!
Fun Fact: The last full moon of the decade will occur tonight, at 12:12 a.m. Eastern time on Dec. 12. It's called the full “cold moon." The moon will appear full all night, first becoming visible in the east with a saffron-colored tinge as it climbs just above the horizon.
- *Expansion on the Horizon
- *AR Coating Expansions
- *Big Picture Project
- *Recycling Packaging Materials
- *GEN8 Offer Extended
- *GEN8 Material Expansion
- *Lensometer & Pupilometer Calibration
- *Tools, Nosepads and a whole lot of Other Stuff
- *Have a unique frame? We want to know!
- *Get Involved - Share Your Experience
- *Let’s Talk!
- *New Office Mascot
- SHAW LENS INC. ANNOUNCES NEW STRATEGIC PARTNER; CHERRY OPTICAL LAB
- Help us Congratulate Joann on Earning the 2020 NYSSO Best of Profession Awards!
- AN INVESTMENT IN OUR FUTURE - AND YOURS
- CHERRY OPTICAL LAB SELECTED AS FIRST INDEPENDENT LAB TO PARTICIPATE IN ESSILOR EXPERTS™ PROGRAM
- UPDATE ON LABORATORY OPERATIONS