WOA Fall Convention – Thank you!
Plain and simple, we love being part of the WOA's Conventions. It's a fantastic way to talk to our current and potential customers face-to-face in a relaxed environment. We're happy to sponsor both the WOA and WPA in as many ways as we can to support the education that this event provides local ECPs. For those of you who were able to stop by our booth last week, thank you for the enjoyable conversation. If you have any suggestions for the next event, including giveaways, please let us know! We'd love to hear from you. [caption id="attachment_2672" align="alignnone" width="165"] Day 1 - Dr. Paul Filar of Peninsula Vision Care[/caption] [caption id="attachment_2673" align="alignnone" width="165"] Day 2 - Betty Weiland of Griebenow Eyecare[/caption] [caption id="attachment_2674" align="alignnone" width="300"] WOA Food Trifecta: Mozz Sticks, Swedish Meatballs and Chicken Fingers. Yummo![/caption]
- Cherry Optical Lab Expansion and Upgrade Will Add Capacity and Improve Efficiency
- Responding to COVID-19: BARBICIDE® Deemed Safe – Tested by COL
- Slit Lamp Contamination Shield & NEW! Anti-fog 1 oz Spray
- Face Mask have your Lenses in a Fog? Here's a Lens-Safe Solution. copy
- COL + MOSCOT Providing FREE Eyewear to Front Line Medical Personnel