WNU 2016 Attendee Information
All of this information has been distributed via our Email Communications. Stay in the know to receive any last minute updates. Sign up here!
Parking:Parking is available near the Oneida Nation Gate on the East Side of the stadium. There is access to this gate from Lombardi Ave and Oneida St. The Miller Lite Gate where the statues of Vince & Curly are will not be accessible. **You must enter from the Oneida Nation Gate.** View Parking/Entry Map Here
- 8 - 11 am: Exhibiting Vendors will be arriving and setting up.
- 10 am: Registration Begins
- 11 am - Noon: Limited Vendor Exhibiting
- Noon - 5 pm: Courses Run
- 5 - 7:30 pm: Main Exhibiting Hours Free Beer & Wine for Supportive Customers of Cherry Optical, Inc and Quality Contact Lens. Cash Bar for Cocktails and Guest Eye Care Professionals.
- 7:30 - 10:30 pm: Afterhours Party at Anduzzi's on Holmgren
- NOTE: There will be limited exhibiting in the late AM and throughout the day. We HIGHLY encourage you to make appointments with exhibiting vendors if you want to view their product or have a meeting during the afternoon.
Registration:We have pre-printed name badges for all of you who registered. We will break you into groups based on your FIRST name. After entering the Oneida Nation Gate, the registration tables will be set up immediately to your left upon entering the Lambeau Field Atrium. If for whatever reason, we do not have a name badge for you - all is not lost. We will simply hand-write one for you at the time of your arrival. The first courses begin at 12 pm. We are going to instruct attendees to head up to your classes at 11:40 am as the walk to some of the course rooms will take up to 15 minutes. We encourage you to arrive at your earliest convenience to minimize the lines at registration. If you'd like, you can even come in early to get your materials and then come back closer to the start of the programs to avoid the queue that is sure to form.
Final Note:We really want you to have the best experience possible at WNU. The lineup of courses and exhibiting vendors this year is the largest yet! The Rebate we're offering is awesome too. That being said, Cherry Optical, Inc is not a professional event planning and production company. We are going to hit some snags and we are positive something will be missed. We ask that everyone remain calm if the program is not perfect and enjoy it for what it is - the biggest 1-day optical industry event in the country FREE of charge - at Lambeau Field! Click Here for the Exhibiting Vendor Atrium Layout.
Reminder: Afterhours Party
Hosted by Cherry Optical, Inc and Sponsored by KBco for All WNU Attendees will be held at: 1992 Holmgren Way - Green Bay, WI 54304 Following WNU. 8-)