"What's New Monthly" October Newsletter 2015
What's New October 2015
This Month's Issue of What's New Monthly Topics:*New Addition - Schneider TSA *Thanks Carl Zeiss - Now I can't stand my regular lenses *It Might Not Be Pretty - But It's Effective *Temple Lengths Improve Fitting Heights & Frame Comfort *Cherry Optical, Inc - Exclusive Manufacturer of ChromaPop Lenses for Smith Optics *Nanofilm - Defog It Cloths *Digital Lenticularization (Edge Thinning) - Makes Impossible, Possible *Avoid Delays - Avoid Plastic In Sunglass Frames *Gene Therapy Could Help Treat Blindness
- Announcement: neurolens + Cherry Optical Lab Join Forces
- COL Hits Milestone Today! 200 Employees!
- FREE CE Double Header presented by Barry Santini - Sunday, June 27, 2021. Register Today!
- Free ABO CE Webinar - Delivering Durability Like Never Before with the new Crizal® Rock™
- Have you tried Transitions® XTRActive® Polarized?