"What's New Monthly" October Newsletter 2015
Click the following link in Red to Download a Printable Interactive PDF of "What's New Monthly":What's New October 2015
This Month's Issue of What's New Monthly Topics:*New Addition - Schneider TSA *Thanks Carl Zeiss - Now I can't stand my regular lenses *It Might Not Be Pretty - But It's Effective *Temple Lengths Improve Fitting Heights & Frame Comfort *Cherry Optical, Inc - Exclusive Manufacturer of ChromaPop Lenses for Smith Optics *Nanofilm - Defog It Cloths *Digital Lenticularization (Edge Thinning) - Makes Impossible, Possible *Avoid Delays - Avoid Plastic In Sunglass Frames *Gene Therapy Could Help Treat Blindness
- Celebrating Our Finalist Nomination for the 2022 Transitions Innovation Awards
- RESOLVED: Lab Connectivity Issues
- UPDATE: LAB CONNECTIVITY ISSUE: How to Temporarily Reach Customer Care
- Cherry Optical Lab is now a Distributor of Avulux Migraine & Light Sensitivity Lenses
- Happy Earth Day! Learn More About Our Efforts & How You Can Help!