"What's New Monthly" October Newsletter 2015
What's New October 2015
This Month's Issue of What's New Monthly Topics:*New Addition - Schneider TSA *Thanks Carl Zeiss - Now I can't stand my regular lenses *It Might Not Be Pretty - But It's Effective *Temple Lengths Improve Fitting Heights & Frame Comfort *Cherry Optical, Inc - Exclusive Manufacturer of ChromaPop Lenses for Smith Optics *Nanofilm - Defog It Cloths *Digital Lenticularization (Edge Thinning) - Makes Impossible, Possible *Avoid Delays - Avoid Plastic In Sunglass Frames *Gene Therapy Could Help Treat Blindness
- SHAW LENS INC. ANNOUNCES NEW STRATEGIC PARTNER; CHERRY OPTICAL LAB
- Help us Congratulate Joann on Earning the 2020 NYSSO Best of Profession Awards!
- AN INVESTMENT IN OUR FUTURE - AND YOURS
- CHERRY OPTICAL LAB SELECTED AS FIRST INDEPENDENT LAB TO PARTICIPATE IN ESSILOR EXPERTS™ PROGRAM
- UPDATE ON LABORATORY OPERATIONS