"What's New Monthly" December Newsletter 2015
Click the following link to view a printable PDF version with working links to the web and email addresses.
This Month's Issue of What's New Monthly Topics:
- Blue Polarized – From Vision Ease
- What’s Hurting Our Eyes This Week?
- Study Tells Us What We Already Know
- Cherry Optical, Inc’s Raptor Lens Gains Momentum
- Google AdWords Works – At a Cost
- 2 out of 3 Ain’t Bad
- Camber Lenses Continue to GainMomentum
- What’s New with What’s New University
- TRANSPARENCY REGARDING OUR LABORATORY PRODUCTION
- Cherry Optical Lab Expansion and Upgrade Will Add Capacity and Improve Efficiency
- Responding to COVID-19: BARBICIDE® Deemed Safe – Tested by COL
- Slit Lamp Contamination Shield & NEW! Anti-fog 1 oz Spray
- Face Mask have your Lenses in a Fog? Here's a Lens-Safe Solution. copy