Varilux S Series Now Available in Trivex for production on-site at Cherry Optical, Inc!
Eliminate off-balance feeling.
Ordinary progressive lenses can cause an off-balance feeling like the world around you is moving. Varilux S Series lenses use revolutionary Nanoptix™ Technology to virtually eliminate the off-balance feeling, so you can feel more confident on the go.
Get clear vision.Varilux S Series lenses with SynchronEyes™ Technology help your eyes actually work better together, so you get clearer vision from left to right and top to bottom.
React faster.See faster moving from one point to another with Varilux S Series lenses featuring 4D Technology™. It's the only technology to use a personalized measurement for your leading dominant eye.
- Celebrating Our Finalist Nomination for the 2022 Transitions Innovation Awards
- RESOLVED: Lab Connectivity Issues
- UPDATE: LAB CONNECTIVITY ISSUE: How to Temporarily Reach Customer Care
- Cherry Optical Lab is now a Distributor of Avulux Migraine & Light Sensitivity Lenses
- Happy Earth Day! Learn More About Our Efforts & How You Can Help!