The Correlation Between Lunch and Productivity
It's the day after the big election. You know, unless you've been living under a rock, the thing that happens every four years?! Work was buzzing with shock, amazement, and disbelief by some, and happiness and relief by others. It was almost lunchtime, and we were surprised to find out we were being treated to Happy Joe's Pizza for lunch!!! (Thanks, Adam!!)
Of interest, however, on this same day, we had an 'unofficial' record of jobs shipped (not including end of month numbers). What is my point you ask? I have a theory. When provided with food or rewards, production increases, morale gets a boost, and it's a win-win for everyone. (Hint, hint! Haha!!) Truthfully, one of the greatest things about working for Cherry Optical, Inc is feeling appreciated for the work we do. It is not only shown in the way we are regarded by management but also in the way we respect one another. - Bobbie
- Announcement: neurolens + Cherry Optical Lab Join Forces
- COL Hits Milestone Today! 200 Employees!
- FREE CE Double Header presented by Barry Santini - Sunday, June 27, 2021. Register Today!
- Free ABO CE Webinar - Delivering Durability Like Never Before with the new Crizal® Rock™
- Have you tried Transitions® XTRActive® Polarized?