The Correlation Between Lunch and Productivity
It's the day after the big election. You know, unless you've been living under a rock, the thing that happens every four years?! Work was buzzing with shock, amazement, and disbelief by some, and happiness and relief by others. It was almost lunchtime, and we were surprised to find out we were being treated to Happy Joe's Pizza for lunch!!! (Thanks, Adam!!)
Of interest, however, on this same day, we had an 'unofficial' record of jobs shipped (not including end of month numbers). What is my point you ask? I have a theory. When provided with food or rewards, production increases, morale gets a boost, and it's a win-win for everyone. (Hint, hint! Haha!!) Truthfully, one of the greatest things about working for Cherry Optical, Inc is feeling appreciated for the work we do. It is not only shown in the way we are regarded by management but also in the way we respect one another. - Bobbie
- We're Proud to Announce our First Swarf Pick-up!
- FREE Webinar: Blutech Master Series: Kids & Blue Light
- We're Hiring! Are You the Production Manager We're Looking For?
- Our America’s Finest Optical Retailers (AFOR) Contest is back for 2022!
- We're Hiring! Remote CS Positions Available Now! Plus Competitive Wages and Awesome Benefits!