Secret Santa Week 4 - "Something to Show You Care"
Food, more food, and even more food. We love a good potluck! For gifts this week, there was quite a wide array of surprises. Care Bears, Mittens, Hand Cream, Ornaments, Flashlights, Poinsettias, Selfie Sticks, Tabletop Bowling and most importantly, a whole lot of laughter. A handful of people were able to guess their Secret Santa's right away while others were so enamored with what they received they guessed people who were already ruled out. Once again, Ken had no idea who had his name, and we convinced Lynn that their Secret Santa was Ken. All in all, it was another successful year of Secret Santa!
- Cherry Optical Lab Expansion and Upgrade Will Add Capacity and Improve Efficiency
- Responding to COVID-19: BARBICIDE® Deemed Safe – Tested by COL
- Slit Lamp Contamination Shield & NEW! Anti-fog 1 oz Spray
- Face Mask have your Lenses in a Fog? Here's a Lens-Safe Solution. copy
- COL + MOSCOT Providing FREE Eyewear to Front Line Medical Personnel