Quality and Service Delivered Daily Pt. 2
The Anti-Reflective (AR) treatment process is a system of procedure control steps ensure the highest-quality coatings.
Cherry Optical, Inc has been recognized for efficiency and adherence to the procedure; our on-site AR facility produces treatments that perform flawlessly over the lifetime of the product. This video will highlight the steps a lens goes through at our AR facility. From arrival to the laboratory, where lenses are organized based upon coating type and priority, to the back side scratch resistant coating and completion of the proprietary AR technology. See how it all comes together, to eliminate reflection and glare on both sides of the lens.
Did you miss "Quality and Service Delivered Daily Part 1"? View it here!
- Announcement: neurolens + Cherry Optical Lab Join Forces
- COL Hits Milestone Today! 200 Employees!
- FREE CE Double Header presented by Barry Santini - Sunday, June 27, 2021. Register Today!
- Free ABO CE Webinar - Delivering Durability Like Never Before with the new Crizal® Rock™
- Have you tried Transitions® XTRActive® Polarized?