Quality and Service Delivered Daily Pt. 2
The Anti-Reflective (AR) treatment process is a system of procedure control steps ensure the highest-quality coatings.
Cherry Optical, Inc has been recognized for efficiency and adherence to the procedure; our on-site AR facility produces treatments that perform flawlessly over the lifetime of the product. This video will highlight the steps a lens goes through at our AR facility. From arrival to the laboratory, where lenses are organized based upon coating type and priority, to the back side scratch resistant coating and completion of the proprietary AR technology. See how it all comes together, to eliminate reflection and glare on both sides of the lens.
Did you miss "Quality and Service Delivered Daily Part 1"? View it here!
- Cherry Optical Lab Expansion and Upgrade Will Add Capacity and Improve Efficiency
- Responding to COVID-19: BARBICIDE® Deemed Safe – Tested by COL
- Slit Lamp Contamination Shield & NEW! Anti-fog 1 oz Spray
- Face Mask have your Lenses in a Fog? Here's a Lens-Safe Solution. copy
- COL + MOSCOT Providing FREE Eyewear to Front Line Medical Personnel