Please Note: Hurricane Florence is causing UPS Delays
Hey, folks here's a friendly reminder that UPS delivery times are being affected in certain areas due to Hurricane Florence. Since we've received a small number of calls and discovered delays after investigating via UPS, we wanted to ensure this was communicated with you right away. One of the easiest ways to keep these problems from getting out of control is to give us a call to check status and notify your patients in advance.
To those of our customers in the path of the storm; be vigilant and stay safe! <3
General UPS Service Alerts can be viewed here: https://www.ups.com/us/en/service-alerts.page?id=alert1. For specific requests on orders please contact Customer Service: (920) 469-2559.
- SHAW LENS INC. ANNOUNCES NEW STRATEGIC PARTNER; CHERRY OPTICAL LAB
- Help us Congratulate Joann on Earning the 2020 NYSSO Best of Profession Awards!
- AN INVESTMENT IN OUR FUTURE - AND YOURS
- CHERRY OPTICAL LAB SELECTED AS FIRST INDEPENDENT LAB TO PARTICIPATE IN ESSILOR EXPERTS™ PROGRAM
- UPDATE ON LABORATORY OPERATIONS