Mapping A Blue Light Gameplan - Join Us July 12th
Be there, or be square! You're invited to attend B.L.U.E (Blue Light Understanding & Education) for both C.O.P.E. and ABO credits. Be sure to visit Cherry Optical, Inc's booth at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel and say "Hi" to Bob Cornejo - Sales Representative & Bill Lee - Premium Brand Consultant!
A one-hour course, “Mapping A Blue Light Gameplan,” with dinner, presented by Michael Della Pesca, ABOM, providing both C.O.P.E. and ABO continuing education. 6:00-9:00pm.
Registration opens at 6:00pm. Meal and program begin at 6:30. Come early and stay post event to discuss Blue Light solutions with the event sponsors.
REGISTRATION IS FREE, BUT SEATING IS LIMITED!
Additional Meeting Dates/Locations are as follows:
- Minneapolis, MN - July 13 at Crowne Plaza - Mall of America
- Dallas, TX - July 19 at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites
- Houston, - TX July 20 at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
- Orlando, FL - July 26 at DoubleTree/Hilton
- Miami, FL - July 27 at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel
- White Plains, NY - August 9 at Crowne Plaza White Plains-Downtown
- Albany, NY - August 10 at Hilton Albany
- Los Angeles, CA - August 16 at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
- San Francisco, CA - August 17 at Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
- Cherry Optical Lab Expansion and Upgrade Will Add Capacity and Improve Efficiency
- Responding to COVID-19: BARBICIDE® Deemed Safe – Tested by COL
- Slit Lamp Contamination Shield & NEW! Anti-fog 1 oz Spray
- Face Mask have your Lenses in a Fog? Here's a Lens-Safe Solution. copy
- COL + MOSCOT Providing FREE Eyewear to Front Line Medical Personnel