"Joe Knows" March Madness Tournament Challenge Winners
Thank you to all who participated in the "Joe Knows" March Madness Basketball Challenge!
We appreciate your patience both waiting for the rankings and the lunches! We had a lot of brackets to score this year. This year Joe finished out the season with 53 points. Joe's total points weren't quite as high as last year, but the competition was tough. Our first and second place winners nearly doubled his score!
Congratulations to both locations!
1st Place: William Bourgeois, OD- The office won free lunch and a $100 gift card.
2nd Place: Tower Clock Eye Center - West Mason - The office won a free lunch and a $50 gift card.
The following locations had a least one entry who beat Joe and will be receiving one free lunch for the office to be scheduled with your Sales Rep. Congratulations to you all!
*Final Four Logo & Bracket are the property of the NCAA.
- SHAW LENS INC. ANNOUNCES NEW STRATEGIC PARTNER; CHERRY OPTICAL LAB
- Help us Congratulate Joann on Earning the 2020 NYSSO Best of Profession Awards!
- AN INVESTMENT IN OUR FUTURE - AND YOURS
- CHERRY OPTICAL LAB SELECTED AS FIRST INDEPENDENT LAB TO PARTICIPATE IN ESSILOR EXPERTS™ PROGRAM
- UPDATE ON LABORATORY OPERATIONS