Another COVID-19 Production Update - We're Maintaining Operations
To Amazing Eye Care Professionals,
Yesterday, Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers ordered the closure of all non-essential businesses in our state to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our thoughts are with those affected, along with the healthcare providers and other frontline heroes during this critical time.
Our review concludes Cherry Optical Lab qualifies as an “essential” business as a crucial part of the supply chain for Healthcare and Public Health Operations. According to "State of WI DHS Health Order 12 Safer At Home,"
- "Healthcare and Public Health Operations include, but are not limited to: manufacturers, technicians, logistics, and warehouse operators and distributors of medical equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE) for public health entities, including eye care centers that sell glasses and contact lenses."
We are maintaining operations at the laboratory in Green Bay to meet the needs of our customers during this challenging time; production and customer service remain online.
Thank you for choosing Cherry Optical Lab as your optical laboratory of choice.
Downloadable PDF link -> "State of WI DHS Health Order 12 Safer At Home"
Downloadable PDF link -> "CISA Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers 1 20 508c"
- Announcement: neurolens + Cherry Optical Lab Join Forces
- COL Hits Milestone Today! 200 Employees!
- FREE CE Double Header presented by Barry Santini - Sunday, June 27, 2021. Register Today!
- Free ABO CE Webinar - Delivering Durability Like Never Before with the new Crizal® Rock™
- Have you tried Transitions® XTRActive® Polarized?