Another COVID-19 Production Update - We're Maintaining Operations
To Amazing Eye Care Professionals,
Yesterday, Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers ordered the closure of all non-essential businesses in our state to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our thoughts are with those affected, along with the healthcare providers and other frontline heroes during this critical time.
Our review concludes Cherry Optical Lab qualifies as an “essential” business as a crucial part of the supply chain for Healthcare and Public Health Operations. According to "State of WI DHS Health Order 12 Safer At Home,"
- "Healthcare and Public Health Operations include, but are not limited to: manufacturers, technicians, logistics, and warehouse operators and distributors of medical equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE) for public health entities, including eye care centers that sell glasses and contact lenses."
We are maintaining operations at the laboratory in Green Bay to meet the needs of our customers during this challenging time; production and customer service remain online.
Thank you for choosing Cherry Optical Lab as your optical laboratory of choice.
Downloadable PDF link -> "State of WI DHS Health Order 12 Safer At Home"
Downloadable PDF link -> "CISA Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers 1 20 508c"
- SHAW LENS INC. ANNOUNCES NEW STRATEGIC PARTNER; CHERRY OPTICAL LAB
- Help us Congratulate Joann on Earning the 2020 NYSSO Best of Profession Awards!
- AN INVESTMENT IN OUR FUTURE - AND YOURS
- CHERRY OPTICAL LAB SELECTED AS FIRST INDEPENDENT LAB TO PARTICIPATE IN ESSILOR EXPERTS™ PROGRAM
- UPDATE ON LABORATORY OPERATIONS